Arayker Screen Suction Cups Phone and Computer Screen Opening Tool for Open Cellphone, iMac, MacBook, iPad, Laptops, Tablets PC Screen, LCD Screen Opening and Removal Suction Cup - 2Pack, Blue

  • Heavy duty suction cup are made of high quality ABS and natural rubber, and the bottom rubber is very flexible. It is environmentally friendly, durable, small and easy to hold in your hand
  • This suction cup has powerful and long-lasting suction, easy to remove LCD screen, Macbook, iMac, mobile phone, iPhone, iPad, iPod, tablet, laptop
  • Screen opening tool with heavy duty locking handle rubber suction cup, can quickly release the plastic handle, easy to change the screen, make your work more enjoyable
  • Screen suction cup height is 2.80 inches, bottom rubber is 2.20 inches, maximum load is 15 kg (33 lbs)
  • Araker offers a 90-days free replacement or refund, 2-years warranty. Efficient and friendly e-mail response within 12 hours

Used these to take screen off of Imac to replace hard drive. Worked great.

Excellent, as advertised. Worked perfectly to remove screen cover from iMac

I recently started getting into repairing/upgrading my iPhones and one thing I realized is that the older the phone is the harder it is to take the screen off. A lot of the screen replacement kits will come with a small suction cup but in my experiences those aren’t reliable and you have to pull super hard and half the time the suction ends up falling off so when I saw these I knew it was perfect. I actually own a bigger version of this that is supposed to be used to repair car dents so I knew the suction on these would be strong. The size of these are obviously small but they work well and are easy to use. It’s nice that it comes in a pack of 2 but honestly if you are just someone that does screen repairs for friends or family, you probably only need one. The best option would be if you know someone else who does screen repairs you can split the cost with them and get this. If you think about what you get for what you’re spending the price is pretty good. Your iPhone is pretty expensive so wouldn’t you spend some money making sure that your repair goes as smoothly as possible? No matter how experienced the person is, after doing it myself, I wouldn’t feel comfortable with someone doing a screen repair or battery replacement without a tool like this, especially when this is essential for older phones and it’s usually the older phones that need the repairs. It’s durable so I don’t think I will ever have to buy another one and I am very happy with my purchase! If you thought my review was helpful, please click below! Thanks!

I recently change the hard drive on my iMac and use these suctions they work great .

Worked great and held on tight. Recommended.

These suction cups were exactly as described in the add. They work perfectly to remove the glass from my iMac. Would definitely recommend these for use in similar applications. Superior quality.

These make removing TV screens easy to do repair work o would buy them again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGER | Tradition 2277 Sewing Machine including 23 Built-In Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Snap-On Presser Feet, Automatic Tension, perfect for sewing all types of fabrics with ease

China design super electromagnetic weapons can reach Guam